Saturday, December 27, 2008

Message to Erik & Heidi from "Jazzy"

My prayers are with you along with many other peoples I know. All I can think to say is WOW what a beautiful family!!

I know this is such a huge life change for you guys and it must feel very scary. As a parent I can only say that my life would never have been close to as spectacular and full as it is if I hadn't raised kids. You will discover a depth of emotion you don't even know is there - both joy and sadness. 

What you guys are doing is huge and wonderful. You have a fabulous adventure ahead!!!

I will continue to pray and feel certain that all will work out well.

When the time is right - send clothes sizes/favorite toys/wish lists - there are a lot of "aunts and uncles" out there waiting to start spoiling!!!

Love,

Jazzy

1 comment:

  1. Reply from Erik to Jazzy (Kathy Olson)

    I am leaning what you mean, I have olny known these kids just over a week and they all have all been burned into my mind and I can pick them out in a crowd. the pictures are amazingly telling, Christina had my heart from the start, she likes riding on my back and her biggest concern is what if mama and papa don't know what toy she wants becuse she cant tell us...

    Sasha (Alexandr) is all boy, 8, but lives in a almost all female adult society, will take a little work but he is a great kid, will take apart anthing you leave out. got both of our digital camaras working and only killed one so far.

    The stinker is the little blond, Tatiana or Tanya, her picture has her to a tee, she is the much caressed of the three and senses that she will have a smaller audiance to pay her attention. She is conviced (by older kids) that she will be stabbed in the USA. She had a tantrum yeasterday on the way to the medical apointment and the whole world came to a stop. very dramatic, required two big meeting with staff and "the inspector" to get it going again. The appoointmets today whent well.

    Jazzy, Ben knows Erick Wand, from SLO and Masha is our aipaur living in DC. she is from Ukraine and has been a great help to us.

    Jazzy (Kathy Olson) is the Husband of Ben Solomon and they are both Physicians in NC. Noel is my brother in Los Angeles and e-mail link to my parents.

    Love to all

    Erik

    ReplyDelete

Members of this blog can post comments here...