Monday, December 29, 2008

A Late Merry Christmas From Amy

A late Merry Christmas to you two....

Jana is out of the country on a mission trip so I am helping out for a few days. It is my honor to be part of this adoption process and watching the miracle unfold. I am back at work after our adoption of Emerson this summer. I have been praying for you daily and think of you often.

I got word this morning from Sasha that there was a fourth child that you guys are wanting to adopt as well so we will need to get immigration approval for 4 children in total. Before I go back to Datz and ask for the home study to be amended again, can you give me a little information.

Please forgive me if you have already discussed some of this with Jana. She is a wonderful social worker and I think the world of her.

Can you tell me a little about the fourth child. How old he is and his special needs status. Was he in a separate orphanage? Please also let me know your plans when you get home for childcare, time off work and transitioning from a family of two to a family of six. I would like to tell Datz "the plan" if you will for when you get home.

Blessings to you and your little ones!

Amy Dummier,LBSW
International Social Worker
Lifeline Children's Services, Inc
205-967-0811
giving children a hope and a future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Members of this blog can post comments here...