Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Truth in Blogging

Looking back on the 8th of February.

We had described the rough days we had on our return. I just uploaded the pictures I have to remind us of the first clash of wills. I only have mental images of the 3 A.M. test of wills with Christina, but I do have the aftermath recorded.

In these pictures you will see the cute little girl and the damage she did to her 2nd bedroom door, the first one she destroyed. You will also see the door as it stands today. Then we have the parental badges of courage, now healed, the abuse the parents took those first few days. I hope they don't have rabies, those little teeth are sharp!

We have been warned that just because these day have past, doesn't mean they are gone. We stand ready for the next blow.

Erik







No comments:

Post a Comment

Members of this blog can post comments here...